Thursday, January 26, 2012

my new favorite past-time

And so it begins...a new internet obsession for me (which is probably the LAST thing I need). Alas, I have decided that I want to be an expert "mommy" blogger because, let's face it, facebook and pinterest don't take up enough of my precious spare time (insert sarcasm font). I visit countless blogs and websites on a daily basis and admire the work that goes into them, but I never thought I'd have the will-power or commitment necessary to maintain a juicy, read-worthy blog...BUT it's 2012 and it's sort of still a New Year and I decided that this year I'm going to stop procrastinating on things I say I'd like to do, and instead I'm going to actually DO them. Like, for real. So all those "To Do" lists I've got saved in my iPhone are going to start getting did. Stay tuned for pinterest projects galore!

First things first, this will be a blog about anything and everything, because I am WAY too A.D.D. to focus on just one thing. I will be talking about everything from babies, pregnancy, and infertility, to wearing stretchy pants for a living (lululemon duh), running marathons, and being obsessed with (but rarely completing) DIY projects. Things are going to start changing around here! Not only am I going to become an expert blogger, but I'm also going to become a professional DIYer, Suzy Homemaker, and Party Planner Extraordinaire...all while striving to be the best and hottest mom on the block (and blogging about it)! That sounds easy enough right?

So now I leave you with a picture of my pride and joy as I contemplate my next blog topic/craft project/party theme. Ahhhh I have too many thoughts swirling in my head!



Briggs Sterling Searcy

Let the blogging commence!






1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Looking forward to reading all about you and your fam. By the way, Briggs is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete