Wednesday, February 1, 2012

25 Things You May or May Not Know About Me

This post is inspired by a friend's recent blog post. Thanks Lori Reilly for the idea! Check out her blog...she is one. cool. chick.

Now let's see if I can tell you 25 RANDOM things about ME!

  • I once aspired to be an Olympic Gymnast and I trained with Bela Karolyi
  • I am a big time dreamer. I always DREAM about amazing things I want to do but I have trouble turning those dreams into a reality. Working on TAKING MORE RISKS!
  • The day I met Blake, I told someone at The Houstonian that I would marry that man and we would have blue-eyed babies. True story.
  • I am one of the laziest people on earth. I am productive and lazy all at the same time.
  • I love everything about fitness but I usually struggle to force myself to workout. Hence the laziness gene.
  • I spent 12 years of my life wearing leotards, tights, and pointe shoes...and I loved EVERY minute of it.
  • My entire existence revolves around food. I live to eat. I don't eat to live. (Yes, I know it's supposed to be the other way around).
  • Not only do I work at lululemon, but I have an unhealthy addiction to the product. Okay, maybe you already knew that about me. My wardrobe is 90% lululemon.
  • I LOOOOOOOOOVED being pregnant. Even through the many complications I had with Briggs. I hope to do it all again at least TWO more times :)
  • I have an extreme fear of BEES. I will knock you over and trample you to get away from a bee that is near.
  • I was born to be a mother.
  • I was adamant about breastfeeding, and I told myself it would be easy...and it WAS. Talk about SAVING MONEY!
  • I watch way too much TV.
  • I really really really want to start a business. Not just any business... one where I can put my creativity/craftiness to work! Party planning? I think so.
  • I have the worst road-rage ever. I want to murder people on the streets everyday.
  • Empathy is my #1 quality.
  • I am extremely A.D.D. If I don't have a list for what I need to accomplish, it doesn't get done because I get too distracted.
  • I want to learn how to use photoshop but it intimidates me.
  • Thanks to pinterest I have actually started making dinners for my Husband.
  • I love sweets and I have to eat some kind of dessert immediately after eating.
  • Within the first 5 minutes of waking up I look at facebook and pinterest on my phone. Sad.
  • I have a major soft spot for animals. I cry when squirrels get hit by cars.
  • I despise folding laundry...so much so that I would pay someone to do it for me.
  • I absolutely love going to Starbucks, not necessarily for the caffeine, but for the "Starbucks experience". Love it.
  • I'd much rather lay at home on the couch in my sweats than go out! I'm somewhat of a hermit.
That's all for now folks! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment