Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our first trip to the Houston Zoo

Finally, after weeks of SAYING we were going to go, we finally WENT to the zoo! I was so excited to take Briggs to see all the animals, but I have to admit, I was even more excited to see them myself. I can't even remember the last time I went to the Houston Zoo...probably at least 15 years ago. WOW that makes me feel old!

We had a fun time as a family, but man, was it exhausting! Briggs was calm and relaxed the entire time and he loved seeing the animals, but once we got home we were all spent. Daddy bought us a family membership, so I plan on taking Briggs back very often. Maybe even once a week until it gets too hot. Next on our to-do list is to go in the morning so we can see the elephants get their baths, and we also want to feed the giraffes. Being a kid is fun! Can't wait till our next trip... maybe this week! ;)

Elephant butts!
Snack time for the elephants
Bongo Drums
Hangin with the chimps

Daddy's showing me the little monkeys





No comments:

Post a Comment